ProFX12v2 features 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input, as well as the all-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects including reverbs, delays and choruses.
A 7-band graphic EQ is available on the master output, switchable for tuning mains or monitors, and an aux output is perfect for driving a monitor mix. There is a 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all three input channels. The input scheme features six XLR inputs with TRS option, as well as dual 1/4" stereo input channels. A built-in USB interface allows recorded music to be played between sets, and you can even use it to bus your mix to a recording device. Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels. 60mm faders.
You can directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input or connect a microphone and take advantage of the Vita preamp. It features a 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels, along with a stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control. A headphone output with separate level control gives your engineer a second point of reference. The ProFX8v2 also has Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs, an FX mute with remote control via footswitch, and a break switch that mutes all channels for music playback between sets.
Built like a Mackie
Mackie 's legendary œBuilt-Like-A-Tank design is reflected in the solid steel chassis, tough ABS side protection, and quality posts and knobs combine to protect your investment. Rugged and roadworthy are two of the most common adsjectives used to describe Mackie equipment.
- 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devic
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection