With the TD-25KV, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25KV delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include mesh-head pads for a natural feel, positional snare sensing for enhanced expression, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
The TD-25KV delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
When you sit down at the TD-25KV, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. There’s a full compliment of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-9 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
*Hi Hat Stand and Bass pedal not included, Used for Illustration Purpose*