Packed with versatile functions, a powerful sound system and a wide, 76-note, touch-sensitive keyboard, the PSR-EW300 is a smart choice for the piano beginner.
- 76 keys
- Touch-responsive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- 574 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- Larger body generates full and powerful stereo sound
- Brand new Reverb effects and Master EQ
- 165 auto accompaniment Styles
- 150 different Arpeggio types
- "Keys to Success" with other lesson functions
- Duo Mode
- Easy Song Book available for download
- USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and audio transfer
- AUX IN terminal & Melody Suppressor
With a wider keyboard, a wider range of repertoire is possible
With the wide, 76-note, touch-sensitive keyboard at your fingertips, more complex piano pieces can be mastered with maximum dynamic expression.
Touch-sensitive keys allow expressive dynamic control
Play the keys heavily and you'll get louder tones, or play softly to achieve quieter sounds. The touch-sensitive keyboard will accurately reflect every nuance of your playing, making your performances musically expressive.
The better an instrument sounds, the more it inspires us
Yamaha has a proud history of manufacturing just about every kind of musical instrument. When it comes to reproducing the sound of these instruments in a keyboard, the results are detailed and high-quality.
The PSR-EW300 features a comprehensive library of 574 instrument Voices that will allow you to enjoy playing any musical genre.