- Digital multichannel mixer designed for use with Bose® L1® sound systems
- Features over 100 proprietary ToneMatch® presets for instruments and microphones
- Includes Bose® zEQ, storable scenes and a suite of studio-class effects
- Presets and firmware updates available free online
Powerful multichannel sound tools for Bose L1® systems, with controls so advanced they adapt to you and your instrument. Four-channel engine features proprietary ToneMatch® presets, intelligent zEQ and a large suite of professional-quality effects and processors.
The T1 ToneMatch® audio engine is designed to enrich the sound of musicians using any Bose L1® system. Its powerful features and tone-shaping tools quickly bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile digital mixer helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1® system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors.
Hundreds of sonic refinements—instantly
The ToneMatch® audio engine puts our largest library of customised presets at your command. These ToneMatch® presets instantly optimise instruments and microphones for any L1® system, all at the touch of a button.
Different presets can be independently assigned to the engine's four channels. For example, select Audix® OM5 mic presets for channels 1 and 2, Taylor® guitar for channel 3 and Lakland® bass for channel 4—all at the same time.
Our engineers often work with manufacturers directly to expand the ToneMatch® preset library. Updates are available to you free, with easy downloading via the engine's USB port.
Intelligent equalisation: zEQ
Fine-tune your sound system with greater accuracy. Bose intelligent zEQ redefines low, mid and high ranges for each ToneMatch® preset. When you need to cut or boost specific frequency ranges for different instruments and mics, zEQ gives you the power.
Suite of effects and dynamics processing
Globally assign one of five different reverbs to each mic/line channel. You can also choose from three delay types, ten additional effects and seven dynamics processors—and assign them independently to each channel.
Store your customised settings for specific gigs with the Scenes feature. The engine comes with five predefined Bose scenes and ten you can define. Fast, one-touch scene recall helps you make quick work of repeat setups.
Simply link the engine to a Bose L1® Model 1S or Model II system via the included digital cable—and rev it up. A sleek bracket is also included to attach the engine to the loudspeaker. When connecting the T1 ToneMatch® audio engine to an L1® Compact or Model I system, an analogue cable and a T1 power supply are required.
- Integrated ToneMatch® audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels featuring a library of ToneMatch® instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
- Proprietary ToneMatch® presets optimise L1® system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. More than 100 presets are organised into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch® audio engine.
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
- Single-band ParaEQ centres on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analogue, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analogue delay for your guitar on channel 2.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch® audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1® system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose® scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1® owners.
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch® presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
- Aux mode (channels 1 – 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1® systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 – 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Master volume adjusts overall level of master output.
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 – 3 to drive specific microphones.
- ToneMatch® cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch® audio engine from L1® power stand.
- Mounting bar and carriage securely attaches ToneMatch® audio engine to L1® loudspeaker.
- Cover and carrying case help protect engine when storing and transporting.