- neck type
- Wizard IIIRoasted Maple neck
- Flamed Maple topNyatoh body
- Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- number of frets
- F106 bridge
- string space
- neck pickup
- DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup
- DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning
- D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge
- hardware color
Wizard III Roasted Maple neck
Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
A pair of high-output DiMarzio Air Norton™ and The Tone Zone® pickups provides a huge sound with a broad dynamic range.
Luminescent side dot inlays
The luminescent side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.