The Mooer MEP-MD Micro Drummer micro effects pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
Having trouble keeping the groove? In need of a drummer? Want a practice companion? Fear not, reach into your pocket and pull out the Micro Drummer!
The Micro Drummer is a compact drum machine that slots right into your pedal chain. The Micro Drummer boasts 121 drumbeats which span a wide variety of different musical styles and can be synced up to your desired time easily using the onboard tap tempo. Never miss a beat with the Mooer Micro Drummer!
- MODE: Selects style and drum pattern. Press to switch between style and pattern parameter. Rotate to change parameter value.
- Drum Styles: PP: Pop; RC: Rock; MT: Metal; BL: Blues; RB: R&B; JZ: Jazz; FK: Funk; LT: Latin; RG: Reggae; PK: Punk; TP: Tempo (Metronome)
- When the LED is red you can change the style by rotating the MODE control.
- When the LED is Blue you can change the pattern by rotating the MODE control.
- VOLUME: Adjusts the volume of the Micro Drummer.
- SPEED:Adjusts the speed of the Micro Drummer.
- TONE: Adjusts the tone of the Micro Drummer.
- TAP: Two ways to use Tap Tempo. Tap the button in time with the tempo you wish the micro drummer to play OR Hold down the footswich for 1 second while the pedal is engaged to enter 'tap tempo' operation, quickly tap the tempo you want the micro drummer to follow.
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC 9V DC adaptor, centre negative.
- Current Draw: 95mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) x 42mm (W) x 52mm (H)
- Weight: 151g