Pearl Decade Maple with 930 Hardware
Decade’s low-mass/low-contact shell hardware assures optimum shell performance and rock-solid durability. Features include Uni-Lock gearless tom arms, insulated die-cast claw hooks, R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet, and a newly-designed mini lug.
Decade’s 6-ply/5.4mm all Maple shell is what sets it apart from the other players in the field. The final product of ten years of process and material refinement, each cross-laminated ply incorporates Pearl’s proprietary Superior Shell Technology. The resulting thin (but powerfully strong) shell reacts quickly to the stroke, producing beautifully resonant highs and thundering lows.
- 6 Ply (5.4mm) 100% Maple Shells
- High Gloss and Matte Lacquer Finishes
- NDL Lugs
- 1.6mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- OptiLoc Suspension System
- Matching 14x5.5 Snare Drum
- Remo UT Clear Ambassador Tom, Ported UT Powerstroke3 Remo Heads
- Drum Muffler (Mini)