Pearl Decade Maple with 930 Hardware
Decade’s low-mass/low-contact shell hardware assures optimum shell performance and rock-solid durability. Features include Uni-Lock gearless tom arms, insulated die-cast claw hooks, R40 Air Suspension Floor Tom feet, and a newly-designed mini lug.
Decade’s 6-ply/5.4mm all Maple shell is what sets it apart from the other players in the field. The final product of ten years of process and material refinement, each cross-laminated ply incorporates Pearl’s proprietary Superior Shell Technology. The resulting thin (but powerfully strong) shell reacts quickly to the stroke, producing beautifully resonant highs and thundering lows.
22" Bass Drum
14" Snare Drum
- 6 Ply (5.4mm) 100% Maple Shells
- High Gloss and Matte Lacquer Finishes
- NDL Lugs
- 1.6mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- OptiLoc Suspension System
- Matching 14x5.5 Snare Drum
- Remo UT Clear Ambassador Tom, Ported UT Powerstroke3 Remo Heads
- Drum Muffler (Mini)