After researching the Folk instrument market further we noticed that there was a need for affordable niche products to allow the budding George Formby to hit the instrument ladder and serenade their window cleaner or the next Eric Clapton to pick up a resonator and get playing.
With that in mind Tanglewood designed the ukulele banjo and resonator you see below offering great specification at affordable prices.
- SHAPE: Resonator
- TOP: Spruce
- BACK: Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: *
- BRIDGE: Chrome
- BINDING (TOP): ABS Black & Ivory
- BINDING (SIDE): ABS White
- NUT (WIDTH): ABS White (43mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 630mm
- MACHINE HEADS: Gold Die Cast
- FINISH: Vintage Sunburst Gloss