2x Yamaha HS5 Studio Monitors
1x Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen Audio Interface
1x Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone
The Yamaha HS Series features newly developed transducers that achieve astonishingly smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth. These transducers utilize an advanced magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response to provide seamless, natural sonic transitions. Each component's materials and design were carefully re-examined, then optimized, to drastically improve the accuracy of signal reproduction throughout the audio spectrum.
The HS Series features a newly designed, highly efficient 1" dome tweeter that extends the usable frequency range considerably and delivers superb high-resolution sound. Utilizing a thick wave guide designed to minimize vibration the new tweeter is able to deliver smooth, distortion-free high end up to 30 kHz.
With newly designed, ultra-responsive woofers that utilize large, carefully selected magnets, HS Series monitors produce low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level. All of the components in these high-power woofers, including the woofer ring and the basket further contribute to the HS Series' stunning bass while providing clear, accurate mids.
High Performance Amp Unit
HS Series speakers employ an amplifier unit perfectly matched to the transducers utilized in each model of the series. Featuring a bi-amp design with a separate dedicated amp for both the woofer and the tweeter, this amplifier unit ensures that each HS Series speaker consistently delivers high-resolution sound with exceptionally flat response across the sound spectrum.
- Four balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects send
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Loopback, for grabbing a stereo feed of any combination of hardware inputs and software playback, no cables needed, for simple sampling, streaming or podcasting
- Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone