iRig Keys 2 gives you more ways to connect & control all of your gear, in any situation. With improved compatibility for the latest mobile devices, full MIDI input and output, multiple power options, a stocked software bundle and a stylish new look, these new and improved controllers are ready to play when you are.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC
- Lightning, USB-C** and USB-A cables included
- Headphone out for use with the latest devices
- Compatible with all your favorite apps
- Stand-alone mode for use with outboard rigs
- 2.5mm MIDI IN/OUT with MIDI adaptor included
- SET button to save & recall custom setups
- Powered by your device or USB power
Never worry about compatibility issues again. iRig Keys 2 work right out of the box with iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC, plus it’s compatible with most Android devices*, even the latest models. A new headphone output lets you connect speakers or headphones, so you’re never stuck using your device’s built-in speakers.
Whether you want to practice silently or blast through a sound system, iRig Keys 2 has you covered.
iRig Keys 2 add MIDI input and output so you can control stand-alone gear like UNO Synth and other analog synthesizers, UNO Drum and other drum machines, and more. When connected to a computer or mobile device, they’ll act as a MIDI interface for all your gear, streamlining your rig into one compact unit.
You can run iRig Keys 2 off your computer or mobile device, USB power supply or even USB battery packs, so they’re perfect for on-the-go rigs.