Since announcing the MG-300, the best-budget compact modeler on the market ever, people started noticing the TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm. It offers you realistic amp response and playability. And now, the MG-30 provides you better definition from HD to 2K!
- Two powerful NXP® RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples
- Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response
- Premium 32-bit 2-channel AD/DA converters realize "high quality sound performance"
- MG-30 has super wide dynamic range ~ 110dB
- Pro-Level Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking
- 11 Independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing
- 4" large colorful LCD with intuitive UI
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with each user patch
- Versatile application scenes and global settings
- Ultra-low system latency(2ms) and 2 powerful DSPs
- Comes with NMP-2 for external foot control
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone™ edit software
4" Large Colourful LCD
Intuitive user interface with a large colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals. The 5-way encoder lets you navigate for quick editing, signal block routing, jack setting and more. Signal block indicator presents current status, and helps you quickly engage/bypass or edit related effects. Holding the HOME/GLOBAL BUTTON enters the Global Setting. Here you'll find lots of great application designs.
Amp Models - Less is More!
Working musicians don't need hundreds of mediocre amp models. Knowing this, we focused on 30 classic essentials, and made each and every one live up to the standards of the most demanding players.
Included in our top-shelf collection are:
- 25 electric guitar amp models
- 2 acoustic amp models
- 3 bass amp models
Need to record a bass track? MG-30 offers 3 great bass amp models and 8 bass cab IRs.
Simulating an acoustic guitar sound? MG-30 provides 3 acoustic IRs and 2 acoustic amp models for electric guitar to simulate acoustic guitar sound
*Note: We offer BIAS parameter on Valve Amp Models, so you can tweak it to adjust the warmth of your sound. For cathode biased power amp, there is no BIAS parameter.
NUX created the iconic Solid Studio which was famous for its great sounding cab IRs with 8 legendary mics and 3 mic positions . . .
. . . so we decided to include these beloved IRs into the MG-30. And, yes we also included bass cab IRs and acoustic IRs. For each patch, you can load a 3rd party IR. It means you can load 32 x 4 =128 IRs into the MG-30.
Effects & Block Routing
- WAH - Clyde, Cry BB, V847, Horse Wah, Octave-Shift
- CMP - Rose, K Comp, Studio Comp
- GATE - Noise Reduction
- EFX - Dist+, RC Boost, AC Boost, Dist One, T Scream, Blues Drv, Morning Drv, EAT, Red Dirt, Crunch, Muff Fuzz, Katana Boost
- EQ - 6-Band, Align, 10-Band, Para
- MOD - CE-1, CE-2, ST Chorus, Vibrator, Detune, Flanger, Phase 90, Phase 100, S.C.F., U-Vibe, Tremolo, Rotary, Harmonist
- DLY - Analog, Digital, Modulation, Tape, Reverse, Pan, Duotime
- RVB - Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Shimmer
Post-EFX Parallel Routing
The versatile I/O can let you run 4 cable method or connect with other effects. You can adjust the SEND / RETURN Loop at any position in the signal path.
The EXP1 can be used with expression pedal or with NUX NMP-2 to remote signal blocks.
*Note: Why doesn't MG-30 offer Stomp Mode? With the NMP-2 and CTRL, you can remote 3 signal blocks as stomp application. So the delay and reverb has trail when you disengage it.
USB: Audio Interface , QuickTone™ Editor, Firmware Update, MIDI
*Note: You can customize MIDI CC through QucikTone™ edit software.