NUX Mighty Bass 50BT is a versatile bass amp powerhouse for practice, rehearsing and recording. It is equipped with a premium 6.5" loud speaker and driven by 50 watts classic D power amp. That makes the amp compact and portable.
You can use it in the bedroom even for a small club with DI out. NUX's iconic TSAC modeling technology brings you various nice sounding amp models and all the essential effects with great playability & response. Impulse Response technology offers you more Cab sounding, that's really a Mighty Bass Amp.
For the bass lovers, we know you need Drum & Bass practice! So you can engage the drum function by Application, and even record the phrase loop with additional NMP-2 foot switch.
- 50 watts compact modeling bass amp with 6.5" loud speaker
- Gate, EFX, Amp Model, IR, Modulation, Reverb
- Drum & Loop (60s phrase loop)
- Bluetooth Audio Stream
- Free APP controller for preset access, management and editing
- USB recording interface, firmware update, edit software
- Bass Amp Modeling with Cab IRs extend various tone ability
- Support 3rd party IRs (1024 samples) loading with Mighty Bass edit software
- White-box compressor effect offers you analog touch and response
- Independent IR toggle switches for Amp and DI out
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup
- Includes NU-X NMP-2 footswitch to remote Drum & Loop (60 seconds)
- Portable and versatile
- Input Impedance: INPUT 1M ohms , AUX-IN 100K ohms
- Maximum Output Power: 60W RMS
- Speaker: 6.5”, 4ohm, 60W, FRFR Loud Speaker
- Frequency Response Range: 40Hz ~ 16kHz
- Power Supply: DC28V, 4A (Center Negative)
- Dimensions: 300mm x 225mm x 326mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg