Playing guitar in a great sounding room is the most inspiring, engaging playing experience imaginable – far more enjoyable than in a dry-sounding room like a lounge, office or den. Yamaha’s TransAcoustic Guitar recreates the incredible experience of playing in a rich, live room without needing any external amplification or effects – just the guitar itself. Whether you’re practicing, writing, recording or just playing for fun, the TransAcoustic Guitar will make you play better, longer and with more creativity. Once you’ve experienced it, you’ll never want to play another acoustic guitar again.
Yamaha LL-TA TransAcoustic guitars transport you to new creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects, without needing an amp or other external gear. Great for recreational guitarists, the LL-TA has an A.R.E.-treated solid Engelmann spruce top with rosewood back and sides. Modified non-scalloped bracing retains the L-series’ characteristic bright tone while enhancing the low end.
- Traditional western body design
- Solid Engelmann spruce top with A.R.E. treatment
- Solid rosewood back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Designed to provide superb acoustic guitar sound
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line-out jack, the lineout volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Newly Designed Battery Box
Battery box integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body, thus reducing acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable from the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic electric guitar.