Jaw dropping effects combined with powerful amp modeling, the G6 gives you more sonic possibilities than ever before.
The Zoom G6 multi-effects modeling floorboard brings you six custom-crafted amp models and three decades' worth of modulations, drives, delays, and reverbs in a backpack-friendly floor unit. Amps, stomps, cabs, loops, backing tracks — with the G6, everything you need for a real-world gig setting is right at your feet. There’s plenty of DSP on tap, enabling you to chain up to nine effects along with amplifier emulation. The G6’s 70 preloaded cab IRs are spot on, while 120 user IR slots accommodate your third-party impulse responses. Navigating the G6 is a breeze, thanks to its customizable workflow and smartphone-class 4.3-inch touchscreen. Cycling Modes via the selector switch reassigns each of the four lower switches and their labels to your new workflow. This makes it extremely easy to bounce between looper, user presets, and pedalboard modes. There's even a configurable expression/volume pedal on the right side to give you real-time manipulation of your effects and output. Other player-essential features you'll find in the Zoom G6 include a 45-second looper (expandable via optional SD card), 68 built-in rhythm patterns for solo performances, an effects loops for peerless amp and stomp integration, and an integrated 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for direct recording straight into your DAW.
- Integrated pedal board with 6 stomp switches and expression/volume pedal
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with custom amp modeling
- 4.3˝ color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 9 effects or 7 effects + amp emulation
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- 68 rhythm patterns
- Looper with loop time up to 2 hours with SD card installed
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Wireless control via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) with Handy Guitar Lab app (iOS)