Building on the legacy of our wildly successful EUROLIVE F1220A, we are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1220D. This 250-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long- excursion 12 woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 3 high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology we employed in the onboard 250-Watt amplifier, the F1220D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (23.6 lbs/10.7 kg), making them easy to transport and set up.
The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank up the volume, allowing you to hear yourself above all the raging chaos, a.k.a., your band! After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The EUROLIVE F1220D helps you perform up to your true potential.
- Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and Volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 3 Tweeter for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- Designed and engineered in Germany